Based in the port of Blyth on the North Sea coast of beautiful Northumberland, North East England, Stuart Hatch provides high-quality Computer and ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Services at realistic prices. From home-based PC users upwards, I offer solutions to your Internet/Web services, Open Source, Microsoft Office, teaching and training problems.
From the raw novice with "computerphobia" to ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) standard, I offer tuition and training to help individuals and small businesses get the most from their systems. I can:
- explain what a computer is and what it does in simple, non-technical language
- install free software on your computer to give you practice in mouse and keyboard skills
- explain what the Windows operating system is and how it works
- introduce you to basic word processing
- show you how to surf the Web and manage e-mail (I'll even set you up with a free e-mail account, if you need one)
- help you with your digital camera and/or scanner
- give instruction on any CLAIT or ECDL module with which you may be having difficulty
- if you are in business, train you and/or your staff in the Microsoft Office suite or the free Open Source equivalent, OpenOffice.org
I am particularly keen to help members of my generation, the "Silver Surfers", embrace the technology and get the most from their computers.